Friday, April 18, 2014

Weight Watchers Berry Cobbler Dump Cake

I have a CRAZY sweet tooth, no a mouthful of sweet teeth! I am trying to watch what I eat so I searched around on pinterest for a "diet" dessert that would satisfy my sweet cravings AND have my husbands approval who hates "diet" food. This EASY, I repeat, E-A-S-Y dessert which will help you stick to your calories while remaining delicious.

3 Ingredients, that's it!



















Berry Cobbler
Servings: 16
Calories: 140.4
Fat: 2.9 g
Fiber: 1.3 g
Protein: 1.4 g
Old Points: 3 pt
Points+: 4 pts+
Ingredients
Two 12-oz bags frozen mixed berries/peaches (you can use whatever you like)
1 box white cake mix (we used French vanilla)
Approximately 1 bottle of diet sprite or other clear soda
Instructions
1.) Place frozen fruit in a 9x13 baking dish. 
2.) Add dry cake mix over the top. 
3.) Pour soda slowly over cake mix. DO NOT stir the cake mix and the soda  - this will give you a 'crust'. If you stir the two, you will have a cake like topping. 
Bake 350 degrees for 45-50 min or longer until berries are cooked. 
Recipe adapted from here
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave spam comments. Spam comments will not be approved.