Saturday, April 5, 2014

Wearing Boots with Dresses

Wearing booties or ankle boots with dresses? Hmmmm. I struggled with this one and "gave it a whirl." This is how it turned out.

 

I love a good DSW sale, who doesn't? I couldn't pass up a pair of camel colored Guess booties, even though spring was here. I thought the breathable holes on the side and lighter color would make a nice transition into spring. It took me a while to get on the ankle boots/bootie trend; now I am obsessed. It was also a little chilly out so tried my trusty old Abercrombie jean jacket. I liked this look, however a tan would help!I struggled with what necklace to wear. Later in the day I ended up finding 2 beautiful pieces from J. Crew. 

 
Jacket: Abercrombie and Fitch (10-12 years old)
Dress: LOFT
Belt: J.Crew
Shoes: Guess 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave spam comments. Spam comments will not be approved.