Saturday, April 12, 2014

Latest J.Crew Finds

One thing I cannot pass up is a J.Crew jewelry sale! I originally had 6 necklaces on my hand and narrowed it down to 2. They were final sale so I wanted to make sure I really wanted them.

Together they were originally almost $200, I paid $70 for BOTH!

They were on mark down, 40% off on top of mark down, and my 15% teacher discount; SCORE!

Crystal Melange Necklace, $135 originally
Buy it here
J.Crew Crystal Melange Necklace
J.Crew Crystal Melange Necklace










































Large Sunflower Necklace, $55 originally
Buy it here


J.Crew Large Sunflower Necklace

J.Crew Large Sunflower Necklace
J.Crew Large Sunflower Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave spam comments. Spam comments will not be approved.