Thursday, March 13, 2014

Easy Oven Roasted Asparagus

"I DON'T LIKE ASPARAGUS!!" No, that is not the voice of a child. That is the voice of a 27 grown adult., ME. I have never liked the green, dragon scale finger vegetables. However, the weird and scaly vegetable has grown on me. The only way my husband can get me to eat asparagus is by the recipe below, how childish I am! ;-)
 

Oven Roasted Asparagus

Easy Oven Roasted Asparagus


Ingredients

- 1 bunch of asparagus, washed
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil 
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of fresh Parmesan cheese
- Garlic cloves, or garlic powder to make it easier
- Salt Pepper 

Directions
  1. Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
  2. Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil. Use tongs to toss and coat the spears, grate fresh Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Arrange the asparagus onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
  3. Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness.
Easy Oven Roasted Asparagus
Recipe adapted from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave spam comments. Spam comments will not be approved.