Thursday, September 26, 2013

Will you be my bridesmaid ideas

Will you be my bridesmaid? A little phrase every newly engaged lady looks forward to saying. If you are the type who has been planning your wedding since you were 5, I imagine you also have thought about your right hand ladies for a while. My bridesmaids live all across the South and I wanted to ask them in person and in a personal way.


I went to the store and bought each of my ladies favorite wine (and margarita for my bf who does not drink wine). I soaked the labels off and made a simple label on my computer. On the label I included words, phrases, verbs, adjectives, and inside jokes I have with each bridesmaid.

At the bottom I included the line "Will you be my bridesmaid?"

The ladies loved it! And it brought on the tears, hugs, and happy girl time!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave spam comments. Spam comments will not be approved.