Saturday, September 7, 2013

DIY Chic Soap Dispenser

Super easy DIY chic soap dispenser



Source
One night while Tyler and I were drinking our favorite bottled French soda, Lorina, I had a light bulb moment. I was so tired of the giant yellow Publix dish soap bottle sitting on our sink. I was going to do the mason jar dispenser that is all over Pinterest but didn't think that was big enough for dish soap (see picture to the right).

As I walked over to the kitchen to put my glass in the sink I saw the empty Lorina bottle and thought "Bingo!" I could simply rinse that out, soak the label off, and put a liquid pourer from Bed Bath & Beyond on top, and just like that, voila! A chic and SUPER easy DIY soap dispenser.

Supplies:
Lorina French large soda bottle
Liquid (typically for liqour) pourer you can find at Bed Bath and Beyond







Happy Crafting,
Ashley

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    You have really shared the wonderful post, you blog is also very informative. You have done the great research in this topic.

    Stainless Steel Hand Dryers & Soap Dispenser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great very nice blog post, Thanks for sharing this interesting and very informative content. Always keep sharing. cheap hand soap refill bag

    ReplyDelete

Please do not leave spam comments. Spam comments will not be approved.