Sunday, August 11, 2013

6 Ways to Wear Leopard Print

If you are active on Pinterest, you know leopard print is all the rage!



For this post I looked at some of the most pinned leopard print fashion images. All of these images have one pop of leopard, no over-kill here! Keeping it classy with leopard, it is possible!

Lets take a look, here are 6 ways to wear leopard print:

1.) As a scarf




2.) As flats



3.) As a cardigan (I am still on the hunt for a leopard cardigan!)


4.) As an accent shirt


5.) As a belt


6.)  As shorts




Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I'll never get tired of leopard print! I have it as a phone case for a small dose, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have been on the hunt for over a year for the right leopard print cardigan! I love your blogs! You inspired me to make a second, when I have time, haha :)

      Delete
  2. First of all i am saying that i like your post very much.I am really impressed by the way in which you presented the content and also the structure of the post. Hope you can gave us more posts like this and i really appreciate your hardwork.

    Valentine Day Week List 2017
    Happy New Year 2018 Images
    valentine week date 2018
    best whatsapp status ever
    Good Night Pics
    Happy Birthday Images
    Happy New Year 2018 Images

    ReplyDelete

Please do not leave spam comments. Spam comments will not be approved.