Friday, January 18, 2013

Cake Batter Sprinkle Cookies

I love anything cake batter flavored so when I saw this recipe for cake batter sprinkle cookies I knew I had to try it out! These cookies have a strong cake batter flavor- so if that is not your cup of tea I would make something else ;) However, if you L-O-VE cake batter like I do, you will love these!

You could change the colors of the sprinkles for any holiday or occasion... oh the possibilities!I thought about also changing the flavor of the cake mix to make a red velvet version, funfetti for a sprinkle explosion, or strawberry.

Cake Batter Sprinkle Cookies


Ingredients:
   
makes 30-32
1 box vanilla cake mix, 18.25 oz
1 tsp baking powder
2 eggs
1/2 C vegetable oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 C color sprinkles

Directions:


1.) Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and baking powder. In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, oil and vanilla. Add the egg mixture to the cake mixture and stir to combine. Stir in the sprinkles. Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet or silicon baking mat.

2.) Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to cooling rack. They will be very soft at first.

And that's it! Easy-peasy! 

Source for Recipe



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not leave spam comments. Spam comments will not be approved.